$32.95 Medium Brown – for Men
$32.95 Black – for Men
There are many potential causes of eyebrow loss in men such as:
Androgenetic alopecia, a hereditary form of hair loss in men. It is by far the most common cause of hair loss in men, affecting over 20 million men in the United States.
- Tinea Capitis
- Alopecia areata
Men suffering from any of these or other medical conditions know the loss of eyebrows may be devasting.
- Telogen effluvium
- Iron deficiency (anemia)
- Thyroid disease
Nubrow® quickly and easily restores your appearance with full, perfectly shaped eyebrows.
Special instructions on how to apply Nubrow® for Men!
It is critical that you apply Nubrow® to skin that is clean. Nubrow® is not designed for swimming, bathing or physical sports.
Application made easy
- Important: Flex band.
- Align band with natural brow line.
- Apply a sufficient layer of special adhesive onto your natural brow line. Avoid getting adhesive on the front of the brow.
- Important: Wait 20 to 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
- Place NU-BROW® against your natural brow line. Using fingertips, gently but firmly press along the brow to secure. (Approximately 60 seconds)
Removal is even easier
- Gently peel NU-BROW® False Eyebrows from your eyebrow.
- Clean band by peeling off adhesive. Rubbing alcohol may also be used to clean any adhesive residue from the back of your Nubrow®. Caution: Avoid contact of alcohol with eyes
- Remove adhesive residue from your natural brow line with makeup remover.
- Store on card for future use.
Brow Placement Guide
- The eyebrow should start directly above the inner corner of the eye.
- The highest point should be just a bit beyond the outer corner of the iris.
- The eyebrow should end above the outer corner of the eye.
Brow color selection available in brown and black. Applying a darker or lighter brow powder or pencil accentuates the brow color, just like with real brows.