Medical Conditions and Eyebrow Hair Loss in Men
There are many potential causes of eyebrow loss in
men such as:
Androgenetic alopecia, a hereditary form of hair loss in men. It is by far the most common cause of hair loss in men, affecting over 20 million men in the United States.
Men suffering from any of these or other medical conditions know the loss of eyebrows may be devasting.
Iron deficiency (anemia)
Nubrow® quickly and easily restores your appearance with full, perfectly shaped eyebrows.
|Medium Brown - for Men
Special instructions on how to apply Nubrow® for Men!
It is critical that you apply Nubrow® to skin that is clean.
Nubrow® is not designed for swimming, bathing or physical sports.
Application made easy
1. Important: Flex band.
2. Align band with natural brow line.
3. Apply a sufficient layer of special adhesive onto your natural brow line. Avoid getting adhesive on the front of the brow.
4. Important: Wait 20 to 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
5. Place NU-BROW® against your natural brow line. Using fingertips, gently but firmly press along the brow to secure. (Approximately 60 seconds)
Removal is even easier
1.Gently peel NU-BROW® False Eyebrows from your eyebrow.
2.Clean band by peeling off adhesive. Rubbing alcohol may also be used to clean any adhesive residue from bhe back of your
Nubrow®. Caution: Avoid contact of alcohol with eyes
3. Remove adhesive residue from your natural brow line with makeup remover.
4. Store on card for future use.
Brow Placement Guide
1. The eyebrow should start directly above the inner corner of the eye.
2. The highest point should be just a bit beyond the outer corner of the iris.
3. The eyebrow should end above the outer corner of the eye.
Brow color selection available in brown and black. Applying a darker or lighter brow powder or pencil accentuates the brow
color, just like with real brows.